Your First Appointment
Please be prepared for your first appointment by bringing with you the following information.
1. All patients with health insurance will need to bring their insurance card.
2. The name, phone number and FAX number or email of the patient's primary care physician.
3. If you already have a therapist, then please have the name, phone and FAX number or email.
4. Past medical and psychiatric history including current and past medications.
5. FAMILY PSYCHIATRIC history is very IMPORTANT and helpful. It is worth the extra effort to inquire if you do not know.
6. For children and teenagers, you can go to the page "Parent Questionare" to see the specific information needed. This is for biological/adoptive parents or foster parents or caseworkers.